We trust that when you compare the overall benefits of Rutland Lumber Company products, you will decide to give us an
opportunity to serve you.
A Loyal Customer ...
I'll never forget the time, 30 years ago, when finding lumber got so tight I started looking for other sources. When asked by
another supplier where I had been buying, I told him Rutland, and he just snickered and said 'Oh, you are not going to like
our lumber.' He was right!" B.R., Hattiesburg, MS (millwork)
- We are small enough to know you and to meet your custom needs.
- We are large enough to insure that our products are the best quality and
- We employ the best certified National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA)
Inspectors in the industry.
- We operate the most technologically advanced equipment available including:
- Head Rig: Lewis Log Scanner Curtain and computerized controls
- Re saw: High Speed Computerized Automation
- Edger: Computer Automated Optimization
- Trimmer: Computer Automated Optimization
- Sorter: Computer Automated and Calculated 36 Bay System
- With our own fleet of tractor-trailers, we have the most reliable shipping in the
- Our production, sales, and office workers are located in one location so we can
give quick answers and have fewer communication breakdowns.